Dyeing with Natural, Powdered Indigo in Urine
1. Collect about 4 gallons of urine in a bucket and let it sit for a week or so.
2. Put 1 oz. of natural, powdered indigo in a cloth bag and suspend the bag in the urine.
3. Every day for a month or as long as it takes, rub the bag and put it back in the urine, being careful not to oxidize the urine in the bucket.
4. Gently lower wet wool into the solution and let it sit for up to 24 hours.
5. Remove the wool gently and let it oxidize in the air for about the same length of time that it was soaking in the dye.
6. Wash the wool in soap until the urine smell is gone.
Should I try this method?
１ガロンは アメリカ３．８Ｌ イギリス４．５Ｌ だそうな